– Crash diets help to a certain extent but they don’t help in the long run as it may give rise to digestive disorders.
– Reduce calorie intake yet maintaining a balanced diet.
– Have confidence in yourself and set an achievable goal. If you are seriously obese, losing all that fat in under two weeks is unrealistic.
– Balance your controlled diet with proper exercise.
– Cardiovascular exercises help shedding fat from all over your body. Targeted exercises don’t really work.
– A good way of watching your diet is to keep an eye on your portion intake. Have five small regular meals a day. Avoid snacking on junk food.